Sunday, April 18, 2010

53 ~ New OKC Chat-Up

I responded to his OKC message, then OKC IM'd him, and now we've moved onto YIM. This is all in the last few hours.

Note: I was a teensy bit high (hyper, really) before, and now I've had two beers (tipsy, tired from an awesome day, and again, hyper) and I'm already exuberant, so woo-ee!

At first, I was a bit hesitant. Not the best grammar, etc. But not awful, it's the internet afterall, and slowly we hit it off. Now more strongly.

We shall call him Austin, which is also where he lives! Not quite his name, but oh well!

He's really cool, and he likes that I am straightforward, strong, and sexy. (ALLITERATIONWHORE!!!) A guy, earlier, rejected me on those grounds. What the fuck. I already have a pussy, I don't need another one!

I need to stop doing shit when I'm tipsy, etc.

Oh well, I am enjoying myself, and OKC has proven to be pretty cool yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment