Monday, April 12, 2010

49 ~ Baby Poly

I realized the other day that I was almost poly once--three years before I knew what the word meant.

One of my guy friends in high school, Ray, was pretty cute, and I was kinda crushing on him. He'd been crushing on me, too. In groups of friends like mine was back then--small, antisocial, and able to put up with bitches like me--everybody tends to crush on everyone else. We were both bisexual, and both more like the opposite gender; I wasn't a tomboy (I wasn't sporty), but I was laid-back, uninterested in looking pretty everyday, and generally masculine. He was the opposite. We were both pretty emo.

One day, we're talking on MSN, and we say we want to date each other. One problem--he has a girlfriend. He asked if she said yes if we could date. I said sure.

Well, she ended up saying no, but it almost happened. Now, it would be just that more likely to start, AND not burst into flames.

That is, if I ever get a date down here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment