Tuesday, April 13, 2010

50 ~ Silver Lining

I am CONSTANTLY exhausted in some way. Physically, emotionally, mentally. Always spiritually. I have three weeks till I am done with this semester, but until then, there is no escaping the hell of routine.

However, this is not all bad news. I have absolutely no time or energy to pine for my three favorite things:

1) Unrequited love.

2) Long distance girlfriend.

3) Lack of boyfriend and/or sex.

I love ya, Kaleb; I miss ya, Sam; I want ya, William. But...even now, as I sit here actively thinking of these things I lack, I got nothing. Okay, a vague sense of twisting in my stomach, but that could also be excitement, or mild fear. Like holy shit I have a test tomorrow.

It's oddly peaceful, but not to last. Not when I visit everybody this summer. But until then...my innards are quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment