Wednesday, February 10, 2010

25 ~ Awful Aggy

I have been made of failure lately.

And no, I am not fishing for compliments. I swear.

I'm a good person, and I'm doing what I'm supposed to do...mostly. School, family, friends.

But I'm skimping out on some chores, and even more than that...I'm skimping out on myself.

I am not doing much on the relationship front, I am doing nothing on the spiritual front, and my artistic side has been pushed back for far too long. Even this blog, this little slice of my art, is suffering.

It's awful.

But I'm trying, I'm working as hard as I can, to get back on my feet. The balance is hard to find, and I have yet to find it ever, but I am determined to keep at it. I will keep trying, even if all I ever seem to do is fail and fall, because I rock and I win.

Today I experienced a small victory--and by small I mean huge. I finally uploaded pictures dating back to before last Thanksgiving. Pictures of me, my pets, my new hair, my life.

And that, my friends, is one giant leap for Aggykind.

No comments:

Post a Comment