Wednesday, March 3, 2010

33 ~ Thinking With...

Men usually think with their dicks. Women usually think with their hearts.

I think with both, but I act with my brain.

It's why I didn't fuck K without a condom, and why I didn't fuck in high school, and am still a virgin. It's why I didn't try to get Quinn back when she admitted she still loved me and things with her fiance (Kitty) were rocky. It's why I didn't jump on Quinn when Kitty dumped her. It's why I haven't met up with many guys from online just yet. It's why I have had my heart broken and my cunt denied for much longer than I would prefer.

Because my brain has ultimate veto power, and uses it well. Maybe not in fun or romantic ways, but in good ones nonetheless.

It's like Brain is in an Open relationship with both Heart and Cunt. Heart and Cunt want to run in all sorts of different directions--but Brain says "nope," and they listen. Sometimes they struggle, sometimes they have problems, sometimes communication is rocky, but in the end, it is for the best.

It also sucks, but hopefully for not too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment