Friday, March 12, 2010

38 ~ Meant To Be Together

My grandmother is still insistent that Kaleb and I will end up married.

She is always dropping hints, or flat-out stating when he enters the conversation, that he was born to be my husband.

It doesn't hurt to here these things anymore. It makes me smile, I pretend to be grossed out, my heart warms a little, and I move on with my day.

Am I to that point of not being in love love with him? Have I merely excepted that if or if not, there is no point in worrying about when? Or is it simpler--is it that I have other things to think about, and I have returned to being passive about my love life, and sex in and of itself does not dominate my thoughts?

Maybe, just maybe, I think she's right, and I'm biding my time, patient that everything will work out perfectly in the end.

At the very least, I am patient, and I am confident, and I am most definitely HAPPY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment