Saturday, March 27, 2010

43 ~ WANTED: Whipping Boy

BDSM has interested me ever since I realized I enjoyed pain, and blood, and bondage. But my interests have always been softcore: biting, licking, tied wrists.

Until now.

I am not especially interested in whipping a guy (girls don't enter into my BDSM fantasies), but the aftermath makes me drool in all the right places. Swollen, bloody flesh makes my mouth water, and both tending to the wounds and playing with them...well, that interests me a great deal.

I am a dominant personality, so girls don't interest me here (submissive women are the opposite of my type, but an emotional relationship with a butch girl is more than enough for me), and I am a feminine person, by MY standards, so seeing a larger, broader person being at my mercy...heeheehee.

I need to get into the dating scene, because I am rearing to go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment