Monday, January 18, 2010

13 ~ Bruised Egos

Yesterday I told Hank that I didn't want any sort of romantic or FWB relationship with him.

Really? You figured all that out after one date?

Yeah, I did.

Well then, I didn't think it would work out either.

Uh huh. That's why you were asking--pretty much demanding--I give you a second chance. Riiight.

Why don't you want to try?

Why don't you?

I'll answer if you do.

I'm not attracted to you.

That was easy. You're too young for me; you don't have the right mindset for romance.

So you were begging for a second change because...?

You know, I didn't come across as romantic because I decided immediately that the answer was no.

I think you should give me a second chance.

Yeah, after all this passive-aggressive bullshit. I'll get right on that.

I shared all this with Jonah, and he laughed, and basically said:

You badly bruised his ego. He's just trying to save face. But you're not a pussy factory, so fuck him. Though obviously not literally.


Too bad I'm still boyfriendless--and sexless :(      

2 comments:

  1. I love Jonah's comment. XDDDDD

    You need some as awesome as you are, 'cause you deserve it. And you're pretty damn awesome.

    And jesus. You? Young? HA!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT!!! :D

    Or, at least, someone who doesn't suck. Because guys anywhere close to my age tend to suck. And much older men are usually married with kids. And yes I am! :DDDD <3

    I know right? XDDD That made me laugh so hard. My dad, too :)

    ReplyDelete