Friday, January 8, 2010

3 ~ Sexual History

Many would consider me "not really poly," and I don't disagree with them...for now.

In fact, I'm "not really anything" right now, because I am still a virgin. Eighteen years old and still a virgin. The thought plagues me daily.

There's no good reason for it. I was raised with amazing, understanding parents who taught me to think for myself and love who I am as a person. It took me a while to get there, but I'm here, and still no sex.

Sometimes it feels like a divine conspiracy. I am pretty, I have D-cups and a Puerto Rican ass, and I'm a totally awesome person. I have fooled around with several girls, most especially my ex Quinn, and with one guy, Kevin (K) my ex semi-boyfriend. But still no sex.

Part of that is because I have a high opinion of myself and standards to match, even when I was at my most depressed and self-hateful. (I am very proud of myself for avoiding dumbass decisions!) Even when I was getting shit-faced and making out with girls in closets and rubbing up on guys I'd never met. For which I am ever grateful, no thanks to Catherine (Cat), my ex-best still-friend. But I digress.

Whatever the reason, I am NOT going to endure my virginity for my longer. I am on OkCupid, I am chatting people up, I have plans for next week, I am going to college, and I am an adult. I may live with my parents, but I am their ward no longer.

The result? Sam and I are Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment