Tuesday, January 26, 2010

19 ~ HOLY SHIT!!!

Polyweekly (on Twitter) just posted about this here blog.

I am ecstatic and tickled and excited, but my only intellectual response is "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! SOMEBODY NOTICED???"

I supposed I am doing this for something other than boredom ;)

Did I mention that I love polyweekly? No? WELL I DO!

And, um...yeah. Being 18 is so fun, because that just made my day into awesomeness :D

Though now I feel really boring as there is nothing much going on in my life in this direction. But who knows? Maybe I'll get interesting in lieu of this joy :)

Also, I just checked out my profile views (it's amazing how little I pay attention, haha), and apparently it's around 81. Coolness! Lack of comments nonwithstanding, that's pretty badass.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog through polyweekly.

    I'm new to poly and enjoy reading people's blogs. Yours is interesting because you're so young and still finding your way.

    I'm 21 and suspect I won't be getting into any relationship(s) for a long while yet because I'm not ready.

    My heart is saying that I want it all NOW, but my head knows I would just make a huge mess of things and probably damage myself in the process.

    I admire you for putting yourself out there, and you seem like such an open person. I'm the opposite, but I'm starting to work in small ways to get my self-confidence up. :)

    Thank you for sharing your experiences, it kind of helps confirm my own feelings about where I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found me :)

    It's good that you know yourself well enough to put logic before whimsy; a lot of much older adults still haven't mastered that.

    Thank you very much! All the journey is is small steps--one after the other, seemingly endlessly, until you wake up one morning and you're a whole new person :D

    I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for letting me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy for you! :D <3

    ReplyDelete