Monday, January 11, 2010

6 ~ Praise OkC

My account is already fruitful.

If nothing else, yay eye candy!

Seriously, though, I have already met three awesome peeps: Jonah, an awesome friend who I met in person today; Hank, a major potential romance who I have a date with on Friday; and Frederick, a possible part-time boyfriend.

Plus, only one asshole has assaulted me so far! And it was barely assault. The conversation boiled down to:

It's not fair.

Huh?

You get two relationships, your boyfriend doesn't.

Don't presume to know what polyamory means to me. It doesn't necessarily work just one way.

So he gets to watch? Or have a threesome? It's only fair.

...

Hey, gotta go, talk to ya later!

Yeah, no.

A few "hey beautiful," I have a name you know, "how u," this isn't a conversation, "blah blah blah," silence moments--but hey, cute girls attract weirdos. (And not always the good kind.)

At least online they can be ignored, restraining orders optional! I seriously need a goddamn bodyguard to walk to and from the bus, and even fucking then...

No comments:

Post a Comment