Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 ~ Oh Hank

I met Hank on OkC, and we started talking today. Five hours online, and now five hours on the phone. He is  sweet and smart and funny and serious about relationships and we click really well.

Oh, and did I mention Hank is a black guy? I thought I knew what a big dick was. I mean, K was hung, like eight inches and wide enough to strain my jaw.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

My white friends are full of shit. "Hung like a black guy"--they don't know what this phrase means. When Hank told me how big he is, I went "OMG AHHH OWWW MY WOMB HURTS" for a full five minutes.

Sure, he might be exaggerating. (Though why? This isn't exactly "bragging," this is a fucking warning label.) But I don't think so.

When flaccid, eight inches by two and a half.

Yeah...

Plus, we get along super duper well already, instant connection, nonstop talking, attraction, the works.

I go back to school next Monday. I have Wednesday morning free, and Friday all to myself. Maybe I won't be an unhappy virgin too much longer...

(Is it just me, or is this entry a little incoherent? Well, wouldn't you be?!?!?!)

Edit: Also, we get along amazingly, talked for a total of ten hours (maybe more) and...yeah. Now school can't get here fast enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment