Wednesday, January 20, 2010

14 ~ My Love

Rose and I have been together for one year as of today.

We were friends before, from sixth grade to tenth, but it was not good times, and it was best that we ended it when we did. Then, two years, a lot of tears, pain, and anger later, we rocked hardcore, and started talking again.

And it's been uphill ever since.

Seriously. It just keeps getting better. Is love always like this? Because it's amazingly odd, and I can't think of anyone better suited to being with me for the rest of my life.

Just without the sex. That's what makes us work flawlessly :)

4 comments:

  1. We.

    Are.

    AMAZING!!!

    Oh yeah. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are so eloquent. I can see that high school diploma really paying off :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, our high school sucked ribosomes, so...

    ReplyDelete