Saturday, January 23, 2010

16 ~ Wet Dreams

I think I orgasm in my sleep.

Not big orgasms, mind you, but little ones. I think this because my sex dreams--and almost all of the dreams that I remember have sex in them; as do, apparently, ones I don't remember being sexy (like last night's)--are really pleasurable. I have a vivid imagination, but...wow. I am never able to make myself feel that way while awake.

I woke up this morning with cum in my underwear. Not a lot, but the amount I expect from reading erotica; that quiet drenching, if you will. My first reaction was: What the fuck? I'd dreamt of zombie apocalypses, fear, excitement, and my dead dog--NOT of sex!

Apparently my unconscious is keeping some secrets ;)

I feel very fortunate for this (the sexy dreams and sleeping orgasms) because I am still not getting any action, and I never find masturbating to be fun. I prefer real sex...though a vibrator would be nice.

Ah, well; my birthday is drawing fucking nigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment